[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I won! I won!






I never win anything! Ever! Well, that's partly because I never enter things. My pedi game me some Enfamil samples which had codes on them for a sweepstakes that they were doing. I thought, "why not?" and entered the codes online. A few months has passed by and out of the blue comes an email! I actually won! WOW! I won a $1000 giftcard to Babies R Us! I am so excited about this! My house is a babies r us! We have three under four! We have two in diapers and one in pull ups (at night only). We are totally going to use it on diapers and baby food! I can't wait to get it. It will take 8-10 weeks...don't you know I will be watching for the mail man come January! :o)

2 comments:

lesliereid said...

Yay you! Enjoy your diapers and baby food!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

wow//// that is awesome. I never win anything either so you are one up on me:)