[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy busy busy...




These are a few picts from our trip to Dallas. For some reason I can't see them on this as I am typing tonight, but will try to come back and edit and add more at a later date!

I love this time of year as it's filled with fun lights and holiday memories. I love spending time with my family and carefully buying each person gifts that I think will bless them. However, this time of year also comes with stress. The thing I hate most is feeling hurried from one place to the next. Today while running a quick errond with Chloe, I found myself saying "hurry Chloe, hurry" I do it to myself. I don't want my girls to think that the holidays are stressful, instead I want them to think it's time for family. Through the busyness, I was able to take a few pictures...here they are:

No comments: