[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Three weeks already?




These pictures make her look so much bigger then she is. I can not believe she is three weeks now. It totally breaks my heart how fast the time is flying by. I want to enjoy every moment, at the moment...not look back and regret that I didn't cherish it while it was in front of me. Maci is awake a little more in the day and I am loving the interaction that we are getting. I love being a mommy of a newborn!

3 comments:

Sarah G said...

She is SO sweet! Three weeks already. You are right the time goes by way too fast! Evalyn is 9 months old today and I just can't believe she is that big and Lily turns 4 on Tuesday. Nuts!! Your girls are beautiful!

The Wolfe Family said...

precious little stinker....love the pictures!!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

She is so cute Courtney:)Sweet baby