[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Friday, September 5, 2008

Maci's 2 week appt

Maci weighed in at 7 lbs and 9 oz, which is 15 oz more then when she left the hospital! Go Maci! This puts her in the 25% for weight! She was 21 1/4 inches today! This is a whole inch longer then when she was born...I just can't blink...she grows! It was so strange sitting there in the pedi's office...I had no questions for him this go around. I guess it's true, you become a little more laid back with each child. She goes back in two weeks, then not again until 2 months of age. She is still wearing mostly premie outfits, but I am starting to work in some newborn things! Oh and she gets her first bath tonight! I can't wait! I hope she loves it! The picts will be posted later tonight, I am sure!

No comments: