[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Friday, September 5, 2008

Maci's first bath...





So I don't think Maci enjoyed her first bath! She pretty much screamed thru the whole thing. It was so nice to actually soap her up! Steve had been waiting for this day since she was born! Take note of her modesty...I'm trying hard to raise these girls right! LOL She smelled so good with her baby lotion on. She is sleeping soundly...just waiting for me to go to bed so she can wake up to eat again! I swear they have a radar!

2 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Are you kidding me... Oh my goodness. I can't believe you are on here. Yeahhhhhhh Your family is sooooo beautiful...

The Wolfe Family said...

I don't know of one newborn that enjoys their first bath, seriously what's the big deal??:) Such a pretty little girl though even when she is screaming her lungs out!!:)