[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Maci the chatter box

Wow, what a difference a week can make! Maci was doing simple coo's when we left to go to Oklahoma for Christmas. This is what she started doing while we were there! So sweet!





Before leaving, I wanted to make sure our Little People Nativity was all together. Upon checking it, I noticed that Jesus was missing! I searched everywhere for Him and couldn't find Him anywhere. Having no luck, I finally asked Chloe if she knew where Jesus was...and in the cutest 3 yr old voice possible, she replied "Yip, He's in Bef-la-ham" So cute! The next day I found Him! I yelled "I found Jesus" and Steve thought I was out of my mind...he didn't know what I was talking about! LOL I thought this was such a great reminder from the Lord to remember that Jesus is the reason we all exist and should be the focus of the holiday season!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the video of Maci. She is getting so big. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas.