[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday happenings and forever friends

We have had a busy last two weeks! Time is flying these days! I thought I would log on and upload some picts from our latest fun! These are a few of my girlfriends girls. We were having a lazy winter day and thought letting the girls play together would break up the indoor boredom. They enjoyed themselves and as you can see, there were lots of little girls over here that day. 3 mommies and 8 daughters!
This is my oldest little angel! She was one of three angels in her preschool Christmas program. The angels were selected by behavior. Just kidding! I was such a proud momma. I cried as she sang "Happy Birthday Jesus, I'm so glad it's Christmas" There is nothing sweeter then hearing your child sing about Jesus at Christmas! And she even got the words correct to the "sheep song" by singing "I DON'T want to be a hypocrite". We were worried after many weeks of her singing "I just want to be a hypocrite". We caught her singing Happy Birthday Jesus to her baby doll as she had it wrapped in a blanket. So sweet!

Chloe got to enjoy watching her daddy in his role as "Tony" in the church Christmas Dinner Theater. This is the face she made after her mommy talked her into trying fruitcake! Guess I won't be asking her to try that again. She is such a ham...just like her Daddy!

Oh and Maci gave her first laugh! I will try to get it on video and post it soon!

No comments: