[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

25 things about me

1. I never dreamed that I would be a mother of three girls.
2. I overthink my thoughts and decisions too often.
3. I went to college 4 years and got two degrees....my B.S. in Psychology and my MRS. degree
4. I love being crafty...anything hands on!
5. I wear black and brown too much.
6. I miss Loreal like crazy and can't wait to see her again soon!
7. I was born on my moms b-day.
8. My husband makes me laugh...daily. He's so goofy!
9. I rush my kids too much and wish I could stop.
10. I love Target!
11. I'm a coupon shopping diva!
12. I hurt when others hurt.
13. I often wonder why God chose me to walk the journeys He has.
14. I clutter up the house and am trying to stop that.
15. I have a stock pile of diapers, wipes, and formula in my basement.
16. I enjoy dressing my girls a like!
17. I hate seafood.
18. I am a facebook addict.
19. I was a cheerleader in highschool.
20. I dye my hair every 6 weeks...the grey keeps coming back.
21. I need a workout buddy.
22. I have never been a girly girl.
23. I am comforted by my Father daily and love Him dearly.
23. I have an amazing group of girlfriends...yes you are one of them!
24. I love baking.
25. I am amazed that one can love three chidren as much as I do!

No comments: