[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wind burn?

Have you ever gotten wind burned? It hurts! It amazes me that one can not see it coming, feel it coming, it just happens. Once wind burned, it takes time to over come. I am so thankful that God has provided protection for us from this. HE is our anchor, and if grounded in HIM, He protects us from the winds of life. The wind can show up in soft, subtle ways or in loud, obnoxious ways. However the enemy chooses to show up to burn you, you can be steadied by Christ. In this time of uncertainty and change, the wind is blowing constantly. I am so blessed to know that I am His and I don't have to be blown around by it any longer.

1 comment:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Courtney,
This really touched me and I had to put it on my blog for my friends to see. I hope that is okay with you. It it is so true and just a wonderful reminder of gods enduring promise to us.
Thank you