[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New job!


I am so proud of my husband! He has served at our church as the interm pastor for that past 14 months. He has fallen in love with leading the church and felt called by God to submit his resume for Sr. pastor. This past Sunday, our church voted him in at 95%! What affirmation! We are so excited about God's call on our family! Our church website is: http://ballwinbaptist.com/ if you want to see what we are all about!


Other things I should mention...we are going back on the market this weekend. We want to sell and move into something a little bigger! Our cute little one bathroom house is shrinking by the minute! Beyond that, Chloe's 4th b-day is fast approaching and I am working on giving her the best "princess" party ever! Picts will come after her party in March. Maci is turning 6 months next week and it's about to send me into baby withdraws...just kidding. It is so hard to believe that 6 months has gone by so quickly. I am resolving to play on the computer less and hold her more...it won't last much longer. She is becoming very verbal and loves to grab things. She is eating cereal now and we will soon be adding veggies...it's so messy, but she is doing really well. Emma is able to say whatever she wants now and is so funny in how she asserts herself vocally! "Me want milk!" or "Emma want snack" Too cute! And as for me...I am serving on MOPS leadership again and am very excited about it! I've missed having my hands in something like this! I posted a pict of me with Maci. I think my kids are going to think I was extremely ill when they were little because I do most of the picture taking and have very few of me with them.

2 comments:

The Wolfe Family said...

Wow that's awesome Courtney, congrats to Steve and the whole family as y'all take on this new role as a family because we all know it's a ministry of the family not just the pastor. God is awesome and has done so many mighty things for y'all since you left Waco, it amazes me to think about the first time I met y'all and where you are now. We are excited for you guys!!!

lesliereid said...

Congrats to Steve and best wishes for your family, Courtney!