[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Friends, fun, and memories

These past two weeks have flown by so fast! We have been so busy! Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to!




Maci is now eating solids. She is so messy. The first few days she spit it back out as fast as I put it in, but now she can't take it in quick enough. She leans for the dish, instead of the spoon. Here is a video of her eating. (And yes, that is Chloe in the background begging for greenbeans as she is laying in bed trying to find an excuse to come out)








The girls had friends over and we thought it would be fun to bring in the picnic table and enjoy lunch like this! I wish we had space to have this up permanently inside, but we don't. They love that it's their size and I love that it's so easy to clean! They played for 3 hours (without fighting) while their girlfriends were over!

Chloe is loving being a big sister! I let her help me feed Maci and she really feels like big stuff! Wish I could convince her to change the diapers...oh well someday, right?


Here is a picture of the girls at church. They were hugging and it was really sweet, but couldn't quite get them both to look and smile at the same time. They are really starting to play well together and I love to watch them interact.


Steve bought me flowers for Valentines day and took me to a dinner theater, Clue. It was a blast! Steve and I both guessed the right person, room, but were wrong on the weapon! It was fun getting (sort of) dressed up. Chloe and I went to get our hair cut, and I paid the extra $ and had them style mine as well. This was a fun date, and it was kid free! Our church did childcare for $10/kid from 6-10:PM. What a steal! Our girls had a great time and even slept in the next day!

Here are a few picts of Chloe's b-day invites. I totally love and enjoy putting together a fun birthday party for my girls...I try to go all out! Spoil them! I shared my birthday with my mom, and my sisters was only 10 days later, so I didn't feel like I really ever had my special day! We are having a princess party this year!




2 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

That poor child wants some green beans Courtney.haha. That was way to funny watching the baby eat and going nuts with her cereal and applesauce all the while hearing "I want Green Beans" in the background. That was great.:D

Christie said...

Love the video, brings back memories of Drew eating, and the boy still can't get enough. Love the invitations, you are so creative!!