[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The gift card arrived...and was gone in three days!

One last blog for the day, since I know inquiring minds want to know! My Babies-r-us giftcard finally arrived in the mail...when I was out of town, non the less. I went to Toys-r-us first and bought Chloe a birthday present and a few odds and ends, then off to Babies-r-us. There I bought a few boxes of diapers, a few baby shower gifts, an outfit and some cute socks for Maci, bibs, sippy cups, other random odds and ends. Then off to internet shopping! I bought my new camera...which I am really excited about! It should be here on Wednesday! And a baby shower hostess gift as well. The following day, I went back to Toys-r-us and we bought the girls a picnic table that will seat 8 kids, a 2nd Wii remote and a new game. The rest of the card was spent the next day at Babies-r-us. I decided that diapers was the smartest thing to buy so I finished it off buying boxes and boxes of them. It's amazing how fast that card went...but it sure was a blessing!

No comments: