[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Love my Emma!






Emma is a barrel full of randomness! I love that girl! She has her own way of doing stuff and could care less to learn my way, or anyone elses for that matter! She is a burst of sun in an otherwise dim room! She floats on a cloud, well falls off of it often. She is such a sweet little angel! She has her daddy wrapped around her finger, and knows how to get her way. She won't make eye contact when she is in trouble. She likes to surprise us, when it's her idea. She takes shoes off in the van every trip and sheds her coat at the door. She goes right in and takes a nap when asked to. She is rarely found wearing regular clothes, almost always in dress up stuff. She is my mess maker, my not so sneaky one. She puts herself in the corner and gags at the thought of eating veggies. She always puts her shoes on the wrong feet and likes to paint the table with her yogart. She makes a strange snorting sound when she sucks her thumb. She gives the best hugs! She is perfect and she is THREE!!! or as she says "I FREE" Yes, sweet Emma, you are free....free spirited! I love you more and more each day and I pray that you NEVER lose that spunk that makes you, you! Happy 3rd Birthday, Sweet girl!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Emma! Drew asks about you almost daily, your honey misses you! We love you bunches and know our lives would have never been the same without you in it!!