[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Proudest and Scariest Mommy moments of the past few days!

I will start with the positive! Chloe, tonight, as we were putting her to bed busted out with "I am not ashamed of the Gospel, Rom 1:16" What a proud moment it was for me to hear her quote what she was taught today at church.


Now on the flipside, Chloe also caused me the most paniced moment of my mothering this weekend as well! We were are the mall, and were getting ready to leave. Steve went with Maci to the stroller to get her strapped in. I stayed at the table with Emma to finish paying. Chloe followed Steve. Upon gathering everything and going to where Steve was, I quickly noticed that Chloe was no where to be seen. I asked him, he said he thought she was with me. I went into panic mode and scanned visually with my eyes to see if I couldl find her. Steve employeed serveral from the restruant to help look for her. Within five minutes, she was found...outside. Very scary! Up until this point, we had never talked with her about things like this. She now knows that she must hold hands with us in public. We are so thankful for the nice man who brought her back in side the restruant.


Here is a new picture of Maci...so cute!

Here are her latest stats as well:

16 lbs 5 oz (45% for weight)

24 3/4 inches (10% for length, she didn't grow)

She is wearing 3-6 mth clothing mostly, with some 6 month outfits mixed in. She loves fruit, and now eats three times a day. She sleeps 12 hours at night and loves to laugh at balloons. She is such a sweet baby.

Here is a video of her laughs!

Chloe also had her 4 yr appt.

Here are her stats:

45/5 lbs (96% for her age)

40/5 inches tall (68% for her age)

Wears a size 5 in clothes, size 10 in shoes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey, I cant figure out how to follow your blog. Love the pictures.