[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Monday, March 23, 2009

Books...

I have made it my goal to read 6 books this year! Ask me if I am keeping up with this??? Well it is March and I have read ONE! I have a book in mind that shouldn't take too long to read. (Jon and Kate's book). So that should get me back on target to read one book every two months. As I am thinking about books, I just have to give a review of one I read a few years ago. I am not a reader, but once all my friends were talking about this book, I knew I had to get it. I understood within 10 minutes of reading it why it created such a buzz. "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers has got to be one of the best books I have ever read! This book really opened my eyes to a whole new side of grace. God's grace is always one step ahead, and this book lays that out so clearly. This book is based on the book of Hosea from the Bible. If you are a reader, or even if you aren't, I encourage you to pick this one up and give it a few chapters. You will be hooked! I promise!

2 comments:

rebekah said...

"Redeeming Love" was a wonderful book. I read it a couple years ago. I have actually read several of her books, and they are all good. She is an excellent writer. If you ever want to know some other Christian writers, I know of several whose works I've read and really like. The only thing is I mainly read Christian Romance, so if you are not into that, then sorry.

Rebekah McKinney

Denise Miller said...

I just read this book last night too! It is a fab. book. I highly recommend it, and that's saying a lot because I'm not a read for fun kind of girl.