[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Enjoying Fall

This is a picture of Maci next to Caroline. Maci is 3 weeks younger then Caroline. My friend, Erika and I were both invited to listen to a friends presentation about Arbonne and we both showed up with our girls dressed a like! Too cute! Had to take a picture of them!
After a nice long walk, Chloe and Emma wanted to play out back. They were both swinging and looking so big. I love the sheer joy of kids playing when they are really enjoying themselves. I have made a committment to myself to take them outside each day and I am glad for it. They need to breathe the fresh air and fun while it's still nice out there. Chloe was so good at finding me things in the backyard. I had her look for leaves in 4 different colors. The trees in these picture still look pretty green, but they are starting to change and fall.
Emma was jumping on the trampoline and the static was building. Her hair was so wild and was sticking out everywhere! Too cute!
I think that smile says it all! I am going to really hate it when we are all cooped up inside and can not go outside.

And this video makes me both proud and sad all at the same time. Proud that my 7 week old can roll over already, and sad that she did this so quickly. I don't think most babies her age are doing this yet. Slow down Maci...mommy can't take you growing so fast.

No comments: