[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Friday, October 10, 2008

Annual trip to the Pumpkin patch

This was such a fun outing! Emma and Chloe had plenty to do and kept me on my toes. Emma is fearless...I couldn't look away for a minute...she was so quick to be gone, or up high on something!
Can you tell that she really didn't want to take this picture?
Emma looks so small compared to these HUGE pumpkins!
Here is Chloe with her girl friends up on top of a hay stack! So cute!
Here I am with all three of my girls! Maci looks like a baby doll with her bald head!
Emma, the worse place to stand around a horse is BEHIND it!
No Monkey business here! Chloe did a great job this year getting across. Last year she was not coordinated enough to even try this.
Here is Emma 10 ft up and fearless!
"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Micky" as Chloe likes to say
Here is Emma with Olivia, one of her girl friends! Too cute!

What would we do without our girlfriends? Three of mine went with me that day and I must say that I am blessed to know these gals! God has surrounded me with great, godly women who challenge me to be a better wife, friend, and mother! Praise God!


No comments: