[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Beyond Thankful for EVERYDAY


So much time has passed since my last blog post on this blog! I have been busy working away on my other blog, mycrazysavings.com. I wanted to pop in over here and say that I am so beyond thankful for life. Thankful for my three beautiful healthy girls, thankful for my loving husband, and thankful for my friends and family who all continue to help me build my wealth of memories.

Since my last post in 2011, I can not begin to name all of the places we have gone, things we have seen, or even a fraction of the memories we have built. I am so so so thankful for each and every day. It's a gift from God and I know it.

I may never have financial riches, but I am beyond rich, blessed beyond measure. My whole world is photographed above!

No comments: