[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Way too long...

It has been way too long since my last post. Life has been moving and going so fast, the winds of it all are keeping me in the right direction. I have been all over the map physically and emotionally. Two very very dear people in my life have gone to be with the Lord and that has not come without a flood of emotions. The emotions range from joy of two lives well lived in service to the Lord, to sorrow from personally losing two mentors. 72+ years of marriage says a lot about two people. The commitment, the love, the persistence, and the grace that was between them has only been a testimony of their relationship with the Lord Almighty. They led our family thru trying times with the word of God. I am going to miss the long winded prayers of my great grandfather and the sassy comments of my great grandmother more as the year progresses. It has been a joy and honor to have GREAT grandparents. I am stronger, wiser, and live life more to the fullest because of them. They have bonded a family together with their legacy of love.



1 comment:

The Wolfe Family said...

So sorry for your loss Courtney! Very amazing that you were able to have great grandparents for so long!