[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun picts from our trip to Hollywood!


This is mostly just going to be picts. I wanted to get as many picts on here as possible...I will actually blog about the weeks events next week as I am going out of town tomorrow and want to soak in as much time with my girls as possible. This momma missed her girls like crazy!
Pict of Adam...Kris was MIA afterwards...bummer!
Paula Abdul

Me with Megan



Anoop


Me with Danny...and yes I did fire my camera man (my husband) for the blurry picts he took!



A clear shot of Danny


Me with Lil Rounds


Me with David!








Oh my goodness I was really here!



My ticket to the after party!



Elvis's star...we actually saw him here too



Chinese Theater




John Wayne had TINY feet! I'm a ladies 7




Me with the Ladies!


The Hollywood walk of fame...this was so cool!


The Hollywood sign!


Love the Palm trees



Had to get this one for my girls...didn't see Cinderella or Sleeping beauty, which is who they would have really loved


This is where American Idol is normally taped...just not for the finale



All ready to go out for a LONG night of Idol and After party!


Where it all happened!


Media



Me before heading out for the Tues night performances


Lunch at Gordan Ramsey's...the chef from Hell's Kitchen


So fun! And a little more then we typically spend for lunch...but we did it anyways!

2 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

oh my gosh Courtney,,, I am so in awe looking at these pictures.. Sooo cool I can't believe you won. I want a ride in that car missy:D

Kellie DeLange said...

Found your blog through Bargain Lady...That's so awesome you WON!! It looks like you had a great time!