[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Birthdays of years past...


I thought it would be fun to upload a few picts of the girls birthday partys from last year. I have birthday on the brain as Emma is turning 2 this week. I can not believe how fast this past year has flown by. Emma has grown and changed in so many ways. Too many to list!
Chloe's 3rd birthday was a "Chloeland" party. Her cake was so full of candy...sugar overload! Chloe had gymnastics that morning, then came from there to her party. I will not do another sugar filled party again!



The theme of her 1st brithday party was "Cute as a Button".


1 comment:

Sarah G said...

How fun!! I LOVE Chloe's cake; what a great idea!

And the "cute as a button" idea is really great too.

I love planning birthday parties, so fun.

Have fun celebrating Emma's 2nd birthday. What's the theme this year? Time goes by way too fast. I really wish I could slow it down sometimes.