[src="'http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/jsencryption.js'" type="'text/javascript'/"]

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Guilty...


Awe....total silence! My hubby took Chloe and Emma to church this morning, while Maci and I stayed back to rest. She's resting, I'm playing. One hour until time to nurse again...just not enough time for a nap.

I never thought I would be living my dream at such a young age! I will be 29 in 2 months and my life is so full of dreams come true! I love that I get to stay at home with my girls! I have a husband who is hard working and supports my hobbies. He allows me to be me and express myself thru creative arts. He is super helpful around the house, and even gives the girls their baths...every night.

Wow, living my dream!

1 comment:

The Wolfe Family said...

Chloe and Emma have grown So much. They all are adorable!!!